30 Day Trial Period
We understand some people aren't yet familiar with optical tracking technology, or just want to try the product. We are confident that you will love our products, so feel free to pick the one that suits your needs best and give it a try.
We will be here to offer toll free technical support at 1-888-965-0435 and make your experience the best it can be. If you need to return your NaturalPoint product, give us a call at the same number and we will arrange the return and full credit, minus restocking fee (if applicable, see return policy below) and shipping cost. Thanks for doing business with NaturalPoint!
This offer is only valid during the first 30 days after your delivery is received. The 30 day trial period is only supported for products purchased directly from NaturalPoint. If you purchased from a third party you will need to contact them to see if they offer a similar policy.
NaturalPoint accepts returns of merchandise purchased directly from NaturalPoint when you request authorization for the return within 30 days of delivery. If you need to return a product to us, please review our Limited Warranty and the remainder of this Return Policy to verify that you are eligible.
Once you have verified your eligibility, you must call 1-888-865-5535 or use our contact form within 30 days of delivery to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We will issue you an RMA valid for 15 days from the date of issue. All products returned must be accompanied by a valid RMA number. We are unable to accept any product returns after the expiration date of the RMA. RMAs cannot be extended or re-issued.
All Returns are Subject to the Following:
- All products must be returned complete and in the original packaging with all parts, manuals, and any other documentation.
- Defective hardware will be replaced or repaired at our discretion.
- A valid RMA number must be written clearly and conspicuously on the outside of the packaging.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Some items designated "all sales final," "no returns" or similar language may not be returned.
- Wearable items and consumables are non-returnable, such as:
- Motion Capture Suits and Hats
- Reflective Markers
- Reflective Dots
- Raw Material
- Licensed software may only be returned for refund if it has either: (a) not been activated or (b) the hardware whose serial number it has been activated with is also returned.
- SmartNav Voice Clicking software cannot be returned for a refund, and is sold as a non-returnable item.
- OptiTrack product line returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee. TrackIR and SmartNav product line items are not subject to restocking fee.
Customers must contact support before any item can be shipped back to NaturalPoint. Support will provide RMA information for items to be returned. Do not send any packages without valid RMA numbers.
Customers are responsible to cover any and all shipping costs for returning product to NaturalPoint. If you have purchased from NaturalPoint directly, please cut out the return portion on your Order Slip and include it with all returns.
If you have any questions about the return process or need to speak with a customer service representative, please call 1-888-865-5535 between the hours of 9 AM and 5 PM Pacific Time. Please have the serial number of your product ready. Serial numbers can be located on the device, on its cable, or by checking within the software.